Amusement Park

Monte Igueldo Amusement Park opened in 1911, its first change of use was to a Casino, then in 1925 as an elegant dance centre and subsequently as an amusement park. Very few of these parks remain. It has a special charm due to its old attractions such as the Swiss mountain ride and Mysterious river.

Its cherished Funicular opened on 25 August 1912. It forms an indivisible whole with Monte Igueldo as two realities that cannot live apart. Click here for its timetable and prices

Camping Igueldo • Paseo Padre Orkolaga 69, 20.008 Donostia-San Sebastián • Tel: +34 943 214 502 • Fax +34 943 280 411 • Número de Registro: PSS006 •
Número de registro Parking Autocaravanas: PSS00022